Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Day

Today was good. I spent time in my studio creating images to work with and getting my supplies ready. The stoneware clay slab that I work on for my clay monotypes was too dry, so I covered it with wet paper towels and sheets of plexi glass for a few hours, while I went to the Dentist for two filling replacments. The day goes so fast that I am never bored.

I also fixed a frame for a show that I will be in on Market Street in San Francisco. After the News tonight, I think I will take the San Mateo Brige to get to the reception. Can't believe that a truck went off the side at the S curve. Hope they close it soon and make some big adjustments.

Tomorrow, I will start my clay monotype process. Messy, but a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Are you doing Art Every Day Month?
    http://creativeeveryday.com/

    ReplyDelete