Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bonnie Randall Boller



Blogging is more of a challenge than making my website. It will be good to write down my thoughts and to have others give me comments.

I often have difficulty getting into my studio in the area where I create art. It is easier to go to the office and google, google, google without accomplishing something creative. I usually wait until I have a deadline for a show before the art supplies come out. I want to change this as I have goals to achieve.

Here is one of my clay monotypes, created with liquid clay onto non-woven fabric:

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie,

    I'm excited you have a blog up! Now you up for Art Every Day? Something that helps me with doing art is to do something really qickly. An exercise… I'm working on 4x6 postcards to send out in the mail to other people. They actually end up looking like mini paintings. They're fairly quick. I'm so excited about them, mixing fabric and sewing. Also, of course deadlines help. But really a small project is good. I start so many things and tend to not finish or take a long time, getting to finish projects. That tends to not feel good. Decide on how often you'd like to post, it really doesn't matter how often, but make a commitment to that. I started and never did that but I always wanted to. This posting every day is really fun and motivating especially with the comments from Art Every Day.

    xo
    Leah
    http://www.leahvirsik.com/blog

    ReplyDelete